If you are suffering from acne, scarring, wrinkles, or sun spots you could use natural ingredients in order to treat these issues.
The main cause for formation of these skin issues are lack of sleep, hormones, frequent use of makeup, or stress. It is important that you find smoothening, cleansing, and brightening facial mask that will fit for your skin and will repair it. We have few natural remedies that could help you treat these issues. Find your perfect natural mask:
1. Oatmeal And Honey Mask To Exfoliate And Treat Acne
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats – to naturally exfoliate and remove dead skin cells
- 3/4 tablespoon of lemon juice – to brighten your skin tone and diminish scarring
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey – to moisturize your skin and provide antibacterial benefits to help treat acne
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 3/4 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix and mash until you reach a good consistency.
- Apply the mask to your skin and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse well!
2. Cucumber And Yogurt Face Mask To Rejuvenate Dull Skin
- 1 Cucumber – to brighten rejuvenate dull skin and promote elasticity
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt – to moisturize your skin and kill acne-causing bacteria
- Cut up 1 cucumber and add it to a blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt to the blender and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a container then apply to your face.
- Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse well.
3. Turmeric, Yogurt and Lemon Mask To Treat Acne, Scarring And Redness
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt – to moisturize your skin and kill acne-causing bacteria
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric – to reduce redness, treat acne and provide anti-inflammatory benefits 1/2 of a lemon – to brighten your skin tone and diminish scarring
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric and the juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes then rinse.