I remember when I was a child that my grandma used to use a shampoo based on nettle for hair loss. At that time I only believe she was using it because it was cheap,
Then, I begin to show interest in natural and homemade treatments that I ve learned about the multiple benefits of nettle.
To make the nettle based cure for hair loss you need the followings:
- 1 l water;
- 150-200 g nettle leaves;
- 500 ml cider vinegar.
- Nettle can be found anywhere, but be careful to were gloves when you pick them. Or you can choose the simpler option and buy them from the market.
- Chop the leaves coarsely.
- Heat them up in a pot filled with water.
- Boil them for 15 minutes, cover them and leave them to infuse for half of day.
- Filter the mixture, add the vinegar and mix all very well.
- Rub your slap with this mixture, every day, for 15 days in a row.
After following this treatment, hair loss will not be a problem anymore.