In today’s article we are going to offer you an incredible remedy that has many benefits. Castor oil is natural oil that will help you to grow your hair, even lashes and eyebrows.
This oil is effective because it is high in Omega-9 fatty oils which keeps your hair healthy and makes it grow quickly. This oil is also rich in ricinoleic, an incomparable antifungal and antibacterial. Both properties help to eliminate fungi and bacteria that slow the growth of hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
That is why, if you want to have voluptuous, silky, shiny and healthier hair, you must use castor oil. It is 100% natural, without the intervention of chemicals.
Using Castor Oil On Your Hair
Castor oil will improve both the health and appearance of your hair. Also, it is very cheap and the best remedy for a long, shiny, and thick hair. Below, you have a few tips on how to use it for this purpose:
- Thickens and regrows hair: Being packed with omega-9 fats, castor oil nourishes the follicles and hair. It has the ability to penetrate in the pores and follicles responsible for production of hair.
- Split ends: To heal split ends, rub castor oil on the ends of the hair and leave it for a few hours.
- Long lashes: Use a Q-tip t dab castor oil on the eyelids before bedtime.
- Dandruff: Mix castor oil with olive oil and lemon juice, and apply the resulting mixture on the scalp. Let it work for an hour before rinsing it off.
How To Apply Castor Oil On Your Hair
Since it is sticky, we will show you an easy way to use it without getting all messy.
Castor oil prevents hair loss, promotes hair growth, improves circulation to the scalp, and has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
When used on a regular basis, it can undo the damage done by detrimental chemical hair products. Its antioxidant content supports hair`s keratin, making the hair look smoother and stronger.
Note: Always use organic, cold-pressed castor oil which is hexane-free.
How To Apply Castor Oil On Hair
- First, prepare the castor oil. As mentioned above, it is quite sticky, so you can combine it with another oil in order to make it easier for application. Mix equal amounts of castor oil and the oil of choice, such as coconut, jojoba, or argan oil.
- Put the small bowl of oil in a larger bowl of hot water to warm it up
- Dampen the hair by spraying a little bit of water
- Dip the tips of the fingers in the warm oil and then massage it in the scalp
- Rub the oil between the palms and run in through the hair
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and then wrap a hot towel around the head in order to improve the absorption of nutrients through the pores
- Let it work an hour ( at least)