Here are some effective home remedies that help to get rid of back acne naturally. All you need to do is to follow them regularly till you get complete relief from the bacne.
Home Remedies for Back Acne:
Remedy – 1: (Sea Salt)
Salt helps to clear the excess oil and moisture on the skin with its drying nature, which in turn clears the growth of bacteria causing acne. Always use organic sea salt but not table salt for treating bacne.
- When suffering from back acne, bathing is the best option to treat it.
- Pour 2 – 3 cups of sea salt in your bathtub filled with warm water.
- Soak about 20 – 30 minutes and dry your skin thoroughly.
- Apply a light moisturizer, if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Continue this sea salt bath for once daily till you get rid of back acne breakouts.
- Or simply mix some sea salt to water and pour this mix into a spray bottle. Spray this mix on your back for twice daily. Dry it thoroughly and wear loose clothing to get rid of back acne.
- Also, use Epsom salt bath instead of sea salt for treating your bacne. But make sure to drink a lot of water after doing this Epsom salt bath.
Remedy – 2: (Oatmeal)
Oatmeal is the best ingredient that works for all skin types (dry or oily or aging skin). It soaks up the excessive sebum oil, dead cells, and impurities by exfoliating the skin and opens up the skin pores.
- Oatmeal soothing bath will rejuvenate the skin and moisturize it to get rid of bacne and its scars.
- Grind 3 tablespoons of oatmeal finely and add it to your bathtub.
- Run warm water in your tub and stir well.
- Soak yourself in this water for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Continue taking this oatmeal bath once daily till you get acne free skin.
- Or pour this ground oatmeal in a sock or muslin cloth and tie it to your bathtub filled with warm water. Squeeze the cloth while soaking to let the juice of oatmeal mix with the water. Soak for 20 – 30 minutes for once daily.
- Or mix 2 – 3 tablespoons of raw honey (antibacterial and soothing properties) in 3 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal (cleans off oil and dirt). Let it cool down and apply it as a mask on the bacne areas. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 – 20 minutes.
Remedy – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) exhibits antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties along with balancing your skin’s pH levels which help you in treating acne and its symptoms. The malic and acetic acid in ACV helps to exfoliate and restores the skin’s acid mantle.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 2 parts of water and fill it in an empty spray bottle.
- Spray this mix on the back acne at night before bedtime.
- You can also spray it in the daytime – spray it on the bacne affected areas and rinse off after 10 – 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate this ACV toner bottle and use it daily.
- Or you can also apply this ACV toner on the back acne using a cotton ball.
- Or simply, pour 1 cup of ACV and few drops of tea tree oil in your bathtub filled with warm water. Stir and soak in this water for 7 – 10 minutes to get rid of body acne.
- Also, mix equal quantities of ACV and water in a spray bottle and spray it on the acne affected body parts before your shower to treat body acne.
Remedy – 4: (Baking Soda)
Baking soda helps to balance the pH levels of your skin and also exhibits antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to get rid of acne.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in enough water till it forms a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the back acne.
- Rinse it off with water thoroughly after 10 – 15 minutes.
- Repeat the same regularly till you get complete relief from the bacne.