Here are some fenugreek benefits for healthy hair growth. Let’s have a look at its properties and use it to get healthy hair.
How Does Fenugreek Oil help for Healthy Hair Growth:
- Fenugreek has a hormone called antecedents which help to stimulate the hair growth and strengthens the hair follicles.
- It has nicotinic acid, lecithin and other proteins that enhance your hair to grow strong and prevents thinning hair and baldness.
- It contains potassium, amino acids and other essential nutrients that strengthen the hair follicles and prevents it from falling.
- It has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that clear the infection on the hair and scalp which causes infections.
- It is a natural conditioner that helps to restore the shine and softness to your hair.
How to Prepare and Use Fenugreek Oil for Healthy Hair Growth:
Here are some best ways of preparing and using fenugreek oil for healthy hair growth. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Fenugreek with Coconut Oil)
Coconut oil promotes healthy hair growth with its rich nutrient and fatty acid content. This combination is an excellent remedy for treating your hair problems and to stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of dried fenugreek seeds and 175 – 200 ml of coconut oil in a small jar.
- Then fill a large jar with water and place this seeds infused oil jar inside the large jar.
- Now heat the large jar on the stove for few minutes.
- But be sure that coconut oil should not boil and it has to be thoroughly heated.
- Remove the small jar and put it in a place where there is direct sunlight for a week.
- After that, strain the oil and pour it into a small jar to use it regularly.
- For usage: Apply some fenugreek oil on the scalp and hair. Massage gently for few minutes and rinse off with water after an hour to get rid of hair problems.
- Continue the same process regularly for best results.
Method – 2: (Fenugreek Seeds with Black Onion Seeds and Coconut Oil)
Fenugreek seeds promote new hair growth and reduce hair fall by providing essential proteins and nutrients required for the hair. Black onion seeds have proteins, vitamins, folic acid, iron, zinc, copper and other beneficial acids along with antimicrobial properties that prevent split ends and keep the hair healthy. Coconut oil moisturizes the scalp to clear scalp issues.
- Coarsely grind 1 tablespoon each of fenugreek seeds and black onion seeds separately.
- Then pour this grind fenugreek and black onion seeds in a glass bottle.
- Fill the bottle with 100 ml of coconut oil and boil water in a pan.
- Place this bottle stove to the stove for about 15 minutes and take out.
- Now keep this oil bottle in direct sunlight for 15 days and use it
- For the application, slightly dampen your hair with warm water and apply this oil on the hair. Massage gently from roots to tips and rinse off with shampoo and conditioner after 2 – 3 hours.
- You can re-fill the bottle by adding coconut oil to it, as it won’t disturb the nutritional content of the oil.
- Repeat this process regularly to promote healthy hair growth.
Method – 3: (Fenugreek Seeds with Aloe Vera Leaf and Vetiver Root)
Here we make the oil using sprouting fenugreek seeds in aloe vera gel. This oil is used to treat hair fall and premature graying, as it strengthens the hair roots and adds natural color to your hair.
- Take a fresh leaf of aloe vera and cut it into two and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in between the leaf.
- Tie the aloe leaf with a thread loosely, as it ensures the fenugreek seeds is in content with aloe vera gel.
- Leave it for about 48 hours to make the seeds becomes sprouted.
- Then take out the seeds into a plate and dry it under the sun till it becomes crisp.
- Now place a small bunch of vetiver root, dried sprouted fenugreek seeds in a bowl filled with 1 cup of coconut oil.
- Cover the top of the bottle with a thin mesh and put in under direct sunlight for 2 – 3 days.
- Strain the oil without changing its color into a glass bottle.
- Use it regularly to get rid of the hair fall or premature gray hair by strengthening the hair roots.