Everything from pollution to poor eating habits affects you skin and hair health, but with hibiscus hair masks, for instance, are great solution for maintaining healthy and shiny hair.
Here are 2 hibiscus hair masks to help condition your hair.
A- DIY Hibiscus and Yogurt Hair Mask
Things you’ll need:
- Fresh hibiscus flowers –8 to 10
- Yogurt –3 to 4 tablespoons
- Honey –1 tablespoon
- Rosemary essential oil – a few drops (optional)
1. Remove the stalk as well as the sepal (the green part at the base of the flower) from thoroughly washed hibiscus flowers.
2. Put the flowers in a grinder.
3. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt to the grinder. Grind the contents until you get the consistency of a smooth paste. You can also add a little water to improve the consistency.
4. Transfer the paste into a bowl.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to it and mix well.
6. You can also add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to it (optional).
Your hydrating hair mask is ready for use.