Instead of relying on commercial products that contain chemicals,you can use this DIY papaya hair mask for beautiful and healthy Hair without spending a lot of money on commercial products.
How to Make a DIY Papaya Hair Mask
Things you’ll need to make DIY papaya hair mask :
- Ripe papaya – ½ cup
- Coconut milk– ¼ cup
- Honey– 1 teaspoon
1. Put ½ cup of peeled ripe papaya (cut into cubes) in a blender.
2. Next, add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
3. Then, add 1 teaspoon of raw, organic honey.
4. Blend the ingredients for a few minutes, until you get a smooth paste.
5. Transfer the contents to a bowl.
Voila! Your homemade papaya hair mask is ready for use.