Blackheads on your nose are one of the most unaesthetic skin problems. Often we look in the mirror and notice those ugly little black dots on the nose.
I am convinced that you have tried the patches found on the market, which are quite expensive and sometimes they don’t have the expected result.
The good news is that you can do your own blackheads removal tape, at home, using two simple ingredients. Today you will learn how to prepare it. You only need a sachet of gelatin (you can buy it at any store) and cow’s milk.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to prepare the tape:
- Take a transparent glass and pour in a tablespoon of gelatin and a tablespoon of milk.
- Stir well, until the milk is absorbed by the gelatin.
- Leave the glass in the microwave for ten seconds (no more !!). Now the mixture should look like a colorless paste, or gel. It should look like the watery part of egg whites. It’s time for you to try the mixture on your wrist. This way you can check its temperature, in order to avoid burning yourself.
- Take a brush, preferably one you do not use anymore, and apply the paste on your face. For example, you can use an old toothbrush. It’s like when you paint. Apply in the areas with blackheads (nose, chin).
- Wait 10-15 minutes until it dries, then try to peel it off, slowly. You will be amazed how it will come off as a sheet of paper, like a patch. Look at it carefully and see how blackheads remained trapped in it.
- Don’t forget to apply a moisturizer afterwards and you’re done! You should not apply any foundation, powder, makeup base for at least 12 hours, because you risk blocking the pores. This may lead to the appearance of red pimples on the nose or chin.
Use this remedy every two weeks, or you can use it once a week if necessary.