Cystic acne is an advanced type of acne that many teenagers can suffer from. I’ll show you how I get rid of cystic acne overnight and how you can too!
You get a pimple when a pore in your skin gets clogged, usually with dead skin cells. Sometimes bacteria get trapped inside the pore, too, causing the area to become red and swollen.Cystic acne happens when this infection goes deep into your skin, creating a red, tender bump that’s full of pus. It may hurt or itch. If a cyst bursts, the infection can spread, causing more breakouts.
In order for this treatment to work, you must be vigilant!
- Follow the treatment every single morning and every single night.
- Never, ever go to bed with your makeup on
30 Day Morning Routine
- Wake up, and wash your face with a gentle, mild cleanser that is free of alcohol. I used Clinique Rinse off Foaming Cleanser but you can use any type of gentle cleanser. Using harsh anti-acne cleansers that contain salicylic acid or other strong ingredients can draw more oil in also dry out your skin.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean towel. I made sure to buy a big stack of face towels so I’m always using a clean one.
- Using a cotton pad, dab Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Rose w/Aloe Vera toner all over your face and/or wherever you may have cystic acne. This stuff is SO good, I highly recommend you purchase this. You can buy Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Rose w/Aloe Vera from Amazon for under $10.
- Once the toner has dried, apply a very small amount of Vanicream Skin Cream which you can also buy on amazon for about $12, but this stuff will last you for a year! This moisturizer is dermatologist tested, it’s very light and gentle, doesn’t clog up pores, and it’s honestly the best moisturizer for sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- Make sure do follow up with this routine every single morning for 30 days!
30 Day Night Routine
- Remove any makeup with coconut oil.
- Wash your face with a gentle, mild cleanser that is free of alcohol. I used the same one I used in the morning.
- It’s time for your nightly face mask! I strongly recommend Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing (also on Amazon for about $13) as this stuff works MIRACLE! Mix your clay mask with a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar making sure to use a wooden spoon and also a wooden or glass bowl. Using metals will ruin the mixture. Apply all over face and neck and leave on until dry (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove mask with a very soft, warm cloth. Don’t rush and do it gently! Rinse off any remaining mask.
- This mask will leave your face redder than usual, but that will go away within 5-10 minutes. That’s why I do it before bed!
- Follow up with the moisturizer from above OR a dab of coconut oil.
- Follow up with this routine for 30 nights!
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share and leave a comment below