Hair follicles are well nourished and hydrated with nutrient – rich blood that helps for the healthy, luscious and strong hair strands.
Here in this article, we will discuss some effective natural remedies and lifestyle & hair care tips to strengthen your hair follicles and to enjoy long, voluminous and healthy hair.
Method – 1: (Scalp Massages)
Scalp massages will help not only to increase your blood flow to the hair follicles but also relax your tired scalp and nourish it properly. A seven minutes massage will strengthen your hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
Here are few ways of applying these soothing scalp massages to stimulate hair growth and repairs the damage caused by the usage of chemical hair care products.
- Pour 6 drops of peppermint oil in 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil. Stir and store this oil mix in a small glass jar. Apply it your scalp and massage gently in circular motions for 5 – 7 minutes. Wait for an hour and rinse your hair with a natural shampoo. Repeat it regularly.
- Add 7 – 9 drops of lavender oil in 3 oz of pure aloe vera gel and stir well. Apply it on all over the scalp by massaging gently for few minutes. Wait for an hour and rinse your hair with water to have a soothing effect on the scalp.
Method – 2: (Fenugreek Seeds)
Fenugreek helps for healthy hair growth with its essential nutrients, proteins, nicotinic acid, amino acids and lecithin that strengthen your hair follicles and grows your hair healthy.
- Soak 2 – 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in enough water for 8 – 10 hours.
- After that, grind these seeds to make into a fine paste.
- Then mix this paste in 2 teaspoons of coconut milk and apply it on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Note: Or replace fenugreek seeds with flax seeds. Soak 1/4 cup of flaxseeds in water for overnight and boil these seeds in 2 cups of water over high heat till it gets thicken. Strain and let it cool to add few drops of essential oil to it. Apply this mix as your hair gel to strengthen your weak hair roots.
Method – 3: (Rosemary Essential Oil)
Rosemary oil helps for healthy hair growth by acting as a powerful stimulant to circulate the nutrient rich blood properly to all the hair follicles and clears oily scalp and dandruff.
- Pour 2 – 4 drops of rosemary essential oil in 2 tablespoons of any base oil (like coconut, olive, almond, avocado or jojoba oil).
- Stir and apply it on the hair by massage gently in circular motions.
- Wait for at least 30 – 40 minutes and rinse with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat the same regularly to strengthen your hair follicles.
Note: Or use rosemary water as your final hair rinse by steeping 2 – 3 rosemary sprigs in 2 cups of hot water for 5 – 7 minutes. If you have dried herb then boil a handful of rosemary in water. Let it cool and strain the mix. Finally, use this water to rinse your hair after shampooing.