Here we will talk about an amazing natural ingredient called bee pollen that widely used for weight loss.
Bee Pollen for Weight Loss:
Bee pollen is a wonderful ingredient that has the rich content of proteins, minerals, vitamins, lipids, enzymes, bioflavonoids, fatty acids, amino acids, carotenoids, etc. which are essential for a human body. It contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to stimulate the immune system, lowers your bad cholesterol levels, and reduce the inflammation naturally.
Is Bee Pollen Really Effective in Weight Loss?
- Bee pollen helps in the recovery of energy metabolism and muscle protein from the food and prevents malnutrition to keep your fit and healthy.
- It regulates your hormones and acts as a metabolism booster with its rich content of amino acids that increase your metabolism and thereby dissolve the fat cells in the body.
- Even people with poor eating habits will also nourish their body with its enormous amount of all essential nutrients.
- It acts as an appetite suppressant that makes you feel full for a longer time and thereby reduces the intake of calories. It also absorbs the fat quickly from the dietary fat.
- The lecithin content in bee pollen helps to burn the calories and convert the sugar and carbohydrates into fats and thereby natural energy rather than as fat deposition in the body.
- It has a rich source of fiber that helps you feel full and thereby assist you in your weight loss efforts. It helps to relieve you from constipation, diarrhea and clears other intestinal problems to clear toxins and other impurities from the body.
How to Use Bee Pollen for Weight Loss:
Here we are mentioning you some methods of using bee pollen for losing your weight naturally without any side effects. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Bee Pollen)
The intake of bee pollen as a part of your diet will help to increase hemoglobin, RBC and lengthen your life span. It curbs your appetite and increases the nutritional level by grabbing the nutrients from the food.
Here are few ways of including bee pollen in your diet for weight loss.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of bee pollen granules (or grains) over your breakfast cereal or toast or baked foods or popcorn or yogurt and consume it regularly to enhance your immunity and to burn your excess calories.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of bee pollen in your favorite drink like green tea, coffee or juice or energy drink and stir well. Drink it regularly to increase your metabolic rate and to burn the fat deposits.
- Simply swallow 1 teaspoon of bee pollen grains in every morning with an empty stomach until you achieve the desired goal of weight loss.
- Consume 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of bee pollen powder for 20 – 30 minutes before breakfast regularly but be sure that not to take it with hot beverages (as heat may degrade some of its healing properties). Slowly increase the quantity by up to 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon on regular basis.
- Pollen grains have detoxifying properties. Mix 2 – 3 pollen grains in warm water and leave it for 2 – 3 hours to release their nutritional value. Drink this liquid or add it to your smoothie. You can also replace warm water with milk, fruit or vegetable juices.
Method – 2: (Ground Pollen)
The common way to use this pollen is to ground it and mix it with foods but make sure to use freshly ground bee pollen for best results.
Here are few ways of using ground pollen granules for weight loss.
- Mix equal quantities of ground pollen with honey or cottage cheese in a bowl. Stir well to make a fine solution and consume it regularly to cut down your excess calories. If you’re suffering from allergies, stress, nutritional deficiency, illness or inflammation then take 1 teaspoon of this mix for thrice a day.
- Stir 1 part of ground pollen with 4 parts of yogurt to make a mixed pollen solution and you have to consume it throughout the day to reduce the cholesterol levels and to speed up your metabolism.
- You can add this freshly ground bee pollen to your smoothies (or) simply sprinkle them over your salad before consuming.
Method – 3: (Bee Pollen with Lemon and Cinnamon)
Both lemon and cinnamon will flush out the toxins from the body and enhance proper functioning of vital organs. This combination is very effective in burning the calories and fat in the body.
- Squeeze 3 lemons freshly to extract the juice in a bowl.
- In that juice, add 1 teaspoon of bee pollen granules and a little of honey, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Stir well and drink this mix in the place of lunch to flush out the toxins and to increase your rate of metabolism.
- Continue the intake of this mix regularly to get rid of overweight or obesity.
Note: Or stir 1 teaspoon of pollen grains, 1 egg, and 1 tablespoon of honey in 1 cup of orange juice. Drink this mix in the every morning with an empty stomach to reduce your over weight.