Hair fall is directly related to follicle health. Hair follicles get clogged due to factors such as an oily scalp, pollution.That s why,i m offering a great way of hair growth.
How To Use Curry Leaves For Hair Growth
1. As A Hair Tonic
What You Need
- A handful of fresh curry leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
What You Need To Do
- Pour the coconut oil into a pan and add the curry leaves to it.
- Heat the oil until you see a black residue forming around the leaves. Stand at a safe distance away from the pan while you do this as the oil is likely to splutter.
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Once the tonic is cool, strain it. You can now apply it to your hair.
- Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips while applying the oil. Concentrate most on the roots and tips of your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it with shampoo.
Why This Works
Coconut oil is well known for its penetrating properties as a hair oil that keeps your hair nourished and moisturized. When the oil is infused with the nutrients present in curry leaves, vitamin B6 in particular, it forms a mixture that helps strengthen the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss .
How Often Should You Do This
Massage your scalp with this tonic 2-3 times a week before each wash to see significant changes within a month. The regular oiling and scalp stimulation will also help boost the rate at which your hair grows.
2. As A Hair Mask