Dull hair is a concern among many, thanks to pollution, unhealthy lifestyles, excessive heat treatment, excessive usage of hair products, lack of hair-care, genetics etc. Who does not want a bunch of healthy, strong and shiny hair?
Natural remedies always work wonders for hair, especially if you use fenugreek which is long known in Ayurveda as a hair care product! Below is how you could use fenugreek water as a mask for shiny hair:
- Fenugreek seeds are rich in hormones that promote hair growth.
- Fenugreek seeds are a good source of protein and also nicotinic acid that helps strengthen the hair shaft and prevent breakage.
- Fenugreek makes a healthy coating on the hair that protects it from environmental damage and also adds shine to it.
- Fenugreek can be your ultimate solution for all your hair related problems. It contains a high amount of amplify that curative properties for baldness and helps in nourishing and strengthening hair follicles.
- Take 1 cup fenugreek seeds and soak them in 2 cups water overnight.
- The next day, transfer it to a pan and add ½ cup of water to it.
- Bring the fenugreek seeds to a boil.
- Let it cool down and strain.
- Keep the seeds for making a face mask for clear skin and use the water for your hair.
- Pour the water into a spray bottle and spray it on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Tie a bun and keep it for 4-5 hours or overnight if you like.
- Shampoo it off and flaunt your healthy and shiny hair.
Article Source: www.theindianspot.com